Mobile Phone Technician - Up to £24k
Mobile Phone Repair Technician – Up to £24k
An opportunity has arisen with a fantastic client of ours who is a fast-growing online technology company urgently looking for an experienced Mobile Phone Repair Technician with android repairing experience to join their repair team.
You will be involved in the full diagnostics and repairs of mobile phones, tablets, and related electronic items.
You must have experience in servicing & repairing mobile phones, including board level soldering. Knowledge and experience with mobile phone software, including unlocking devices will be beneficial.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Fault diagnostics
- Swift and accurate repair and/or refurbishment of mobile phones & tablets
- Replacing components
- Using equipment such as Hot Air Machine
- Training apprentices in standard repair techniques
- Digitiser glass separation and replacement (they use TBK equipment)
- Keeping up to date with new solutions and repairs
Key Skills, knowledge & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience repairing smartphones and tablets
- Level 3 experience is desired, but will consider level 2 depending on experience
- Experience with unlocking and software flashing
Our client is looking for applicants who have a desire to progress and can add value to the business in the form of their skill sets and personality.
Our client offers an attractive compensation plan that includes a share of business unit performance.
The hours will be 9-6 with a 1-hour break however our client is willing to be flexible, due to location it would be ideal if you can drive, there is a bus route nearby but no local train stations.
This position is based in Aldershot, Hampshire, our client is looking for someone to join their teams as soon as possible, so please send your CV via e-mail immediately detailing your relevant experience and your earliest start date.ref: En847