Mobile Phone Technician - £7.50 - £9.00 per hour
About the Job
Main responsibilities of this role are to repair and refurbish Mobile Phones.
Main activities of this role:
Striping down mobile telephones, fault finding down to component level, carrying out full repairs such as screen replacement, water damage or electronic repair (including BGA repair and replacement), soldering as necessary to the repairs being conducted, rebuilding of the handset.
Managing the process from end to end, collecting and checking in faulty phones, providing updates on the repairs process and ensuring safe delivery of the phones to our customers.
Writing and presenting regular progress reports for management.
Contributing to new ideas and liaising with management on expansion of the repairs business.
- Self motivated, good team worker
- Detail orientated
- Task focused
- Prioritising workload
- Level 2 and 3 repairs technician
- Good communication skills
- Fault finding, soldering, water damage etc
- Good knowledge of MS Office such as Word and Excel for reporting.
- Broad range of mobile phones: Blackberry, HTC, Iphones, Nokia, Samsung etc
The working hours for this role are 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday. Paid overtime is also available when you work outside of these hours.
Please be aware that this is a temp to perm role.
Salary between £7.83 – £9 (depending on experience)ref: Ca657