Stock Controller - £8.50 per hour
Role and Responsibilities
We require an individual who has experience in stock control with excellent administrative and analytical skills.
This is a demanding role and the ideal candidate will need to have the ability to deal, engage and adapt to a wide range of people and situations.
- Communicating daily with department managers/supervisors and Mobile Phone Technicians
- Evaluating suppliers, preparing documentation – purchasing and tracking inventory
- Calculating production requirements on materials and parts, making BOM lists and assisting with NPI
- Assisting customers and production teams with technical support
- Analysing and documenting root cause of any issues and generating reports
- Checking the quality of stock and testing refurbished parts
In addition to the above, during busy periods you will be required to support the dispatch department with the picking and packing of customer bulk orders and checking phone grades against our customers’ requirements.
- Previous administration experience in a delivery focused role
- Experience managing stock levels
- Exposure to managing supplier relationships
- A background in Buying or Merchandising
- Warehouse experience or working in a warehouse environment
- A deep understanding of current stock control, audit and management techniques
- Problem solving skills to understand cause of problems and implement sustainable and robust solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
The ideal person should have a passion for wanting to help colleagues with queries and customer issues/repair jobs, problem solving and can multi task in a busy working environment
This is a temp to perm role, and the hours for this position are 09:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week.ref: Ca837